You have no items in your shopping cart.
Part 1: Understanding the Muskrat-
1) Muskrat Population Explosions
2) Centers of Muskrat Activity- Coastal marshes, Inland marshes, ponds and lakes, watercourses, swamps, strip-mine ponds, stone quarries
3)Muskrat Activity Patterns: characteristics of Home Range areas, routine daily movements, daily and seasonal activity patters, territoriality and relationships among resident muskrats.
4) Population Shifts
5) Population Density and Rates of Change
6) Effects of Environmental Emergencies - Flooding, drought, freeze-out, eat-out, disease outbreaks, miscellaneous emergencies, population effects and responses of the trapper
7) Signals of Key Activity Areas
Part 2: Trapping the Muskrat
8) Getting Started
9) Select Muskrat Sets
10) Laying out a Trapline - Managing a trapline, harvest strategies, trapping during environmental emergencies and population shifts, trapping for damage control
11) Marketing your Furs
12) Following Local Muskrat Populations
Appendix: Plants of importance to muskrats