ICOtec GC300 Electronic Predator Call
The NEW GC300 is compact, durable and extremely effective for such an affordable unit. You can’t go wrong with this predator call if you are a beginner or a more experienced hunter that prefers a more convenient option. Great for attracting coyote, bobcat, fox, wolf, bear, crow and raccoon.
Stretch your hunting budget without sacrificing features or quality! ICOtec is dedicated to developing and manufacturing quality, affordable technology products for the hunting and outdoor markets. All prey calls are licensed from Wildlife Technologies, a world leader in bioacoustics. Unit require 4 AA batteries for operation, remote come standard with a 23A battery, commonly used in garage door openers.
Predator Calls (GC300)
Crow Baby Distress
Raccoon Baby Distress
Woodpecker Baby Distress
Coyote Pup Distress
Gray Fox Distress
Jack Rabbit Distress
• 300 yard remote control range. No line of sight required!
• Plays up to 2 call sounds simultaneously.
• 12 quality prey sounds by Wildlife Technologies.
• Volume control on the remote.
• 15 Watt speaker.
• Rugged construction for durability.
• Never misplace the remote with our remote holder.
• High quality audio speaker for superior call replication.