Curtis Grigg past away around 2005. He was legendary in his ability to catch mink. An Iowa trapper that dedicated his life to trapping, Grigg was a student of mink all of his life. He left us his knowledge in his mink books. Very few trappers know how to trap mink on dry ground. This book is 35 pages of trapping mink with dry sets.
1. Information about mink trapping
2. Size and preparing traps
3. Habits of mink in mid-winter
4. Where to set
5. Old time methods and sets
6. Some good sets and how lure works
7. Some tricks and trick sets